Friday, May 02, 2008

Asian Business Blog: Coming Back to from where I started

I started this blog on July 17 2005. So, within a few weeks, this blog will be 3 years old. Unfortunately, I was not serious about this blog and I have neglected it a lot. I changed its name quite a number of times and I tried to write about cars and autos without any success. That is why, this blog really never took off although my other blogs have over 5 million pageviews until now, this blog did not have even 15,000 pageviews in 3 years. I have realized the problem and I have decided to go back to the basics.

This blog will be about Asian Business from now. We will mainly cover South East Asia and East Asia. If you want to know about South Asia then we recommend you to go to SouthAsiaBiz where we are writing.

So, be with us and enjoy the Asian Business Blog.

0 comments: