Ecombd

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Spain vs Italy Euro 2012 Final Match: Who will win?


The final match between Spain and Italy in Euro 2012 has come at the center of media attention. Millions of fans around the world are now passionately waiting to see the match live. Both Italy and Spain will be seen competing for one trophy. So, fans will be eagerly waiting to see the winner of the match. The million dollar question is that who will win the trophy.
AccuScore, a sports betting system, has predicted that Spain has the highest possibility to win the match. According to a prediction, Spain will have 58 percent chance of hosting the cup. It means that Italy has 42 percent possibility of making the upset. It also shows that Italian striker, Mario Balotelli, has 35 percent possibility to make score against the opponent team.
It is going to be the second meeting between Spain and Italy in Euro 2012. In their first meeting in group stage, the match was ended in 1-1 draw. Now, it is the final match and both teams will give their best effort to win the trophy.
Spain is the defending champion and they will try their best to hold the trophy. On the other hand, Italy will give their full effort to get back the trophy.
Who do you think can win the match- Spain or Italy?

0 comments: