Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha and Katrina Kaif will do an item number in Joker

In her first movie, Dabangg, Sonakshi Sinha did not get the chance to do an item song but now she got it. In the upcoming movie of Shirish Kunder titled Joker, Sonakshi will be doing an item number and Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan’s former love interest, will appear with her.

Sonakshi was very much interested to do an item number and she was telling Farah Khan for an item song. Even Sonakshi’s parents were very much interested to see their daughter perform on the big screen. So Farah brought Sonakshi and Katrina Kaif for the item song. It will be a folk fusion track.

Sonakshi told Mumbai Mirror, "It is good news for me. I'm finally going to dance in Joker. I wouldn't call it an item song because I'm the film's heroine and guest artistes perform item songs. But, I know it will be well shot and lavish and aesthetic because it's being choreographed by Farah Khan. All my worries are sorted out."

However, she did not mention if Katrina Kaif will be performing with her.

Related article:

Hindustan Times


0 comments: