Monday, April 12, 2010

Asian people should be Careful about Obesity

Right now, I am suffering from obesity and this is a very bad thing. It has destroyed my productivity a lot and I have to spend lot of money also. I am now very serious to fight back obesity and go back to normal weight and I am hopeful that I will be able to do so within this year. However, I am very worried about the Asian people because the economies of most of the Asian countries are growing very rapidly. It means that the average income of people increasing and food will be easier to buy.
On the other hand, American fast food comapnies like Pizza hut and McDonalds are perhaps opening brunches in Asian countries very aggressively and all the time in satellite TV channels, I can find advertisements of McDonalds and Pizza Hut. That is why, I am worried for the health of Asian people and I think that in every country there should be a campaign against eating meat.
In South Asia, South East Asia and East Asian countries many people still consume a lot of fish and fish is much better than meat when it comes to maintaining a healthy body. That is why, I am so concerned and I want that the media in each country in Asia start a campaign to promote fish in stead of meat. 

0 comments: