Sunday, January 17, 2010

Coming Back to My Root Again

This was my first blog and I started it on July 17 2005. Thus, many years have passed and I have grown into a full time blogger with some modest success. However, I cold never work seriously on this blog because I was busy with other blogs. I needed to ear money through blogging and this way, I really did not have enough time. Interesting thing is that right now, I have been suffering from bad health for the last 6 months and I need to get back to blogging. I have realized that I need to do something with strong passion. Thus, I felt that I should come back to my root again.
Asianbiz is the blog that I started my blogging journey. It was not a successful blog but I have a lot of emotional attachment with it. I failed for two reasons. At first, I did not have enough knowledge and information about blogging and earning money. Then, when I acquired the knowledge and information, I could not give time for this blog. However, good thing is that we continued the blog and this way, it did not die. So, this blog will be updated from now regularly and I will try my best to write quality content here from now. 

0 comments: