Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Is Apple iPad Price Expensive for Asia?

It is the day of Apple iPad tablet PC and many people are now searching about its price across the world. Well, in most countries of Asia, it is late night and tomorrow, we will get a clearer picture about the reaction of Asian people. I think that it will attract many consumers in Japan and Korea and in the Middle East. China can be a good market too. Well, to go back to the question that I posed in the title of this entry, I think that the price of iPad is a bit expensive for most countries in this continent.
I have already written in another blog that it will not be popular in India as it is too expensive for Indian market. However, I think that China can be a better place as people of China has better per capita income compared to India.
Well, what I understand now is that Apple is mainly focusing on US market and that is understandable. However, it is time that Apple also takes Asian market more seriously.

0 comments: