Sunday, July 17, 2005

What you can find in this blog?

Today is the beginning of my blog about Asian business. I like to provide news, information, analysis and articles regularly for the readers. Those who were interested about Asian affairs and Asian business will find this blog to be useful hopefully. I live in Asia and I have been writing about international politics and international business in the local newspapers here in Bangladesh, my native country. I like to share my knowledge and views about Asian business in this blog. I will try my best to update it almost every day.
I have divided Asian business into five regions: Far East (China, Japan, Korea etc), South East Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malayasia etc.), South Asia (India, Bangladesh, Paskitan, Sri Lanka etc), Middle East and Centreal Asia. Of course, it is not possible for me to cover all the regions every day but I plan to cover each of the regions at least once a week. I intend to focus on the current issues and I like to write in a simple and easy language so that everyone can enjoy from my writings. So, happy reading and enjoy your time.

0 comments: